September 08, 2006

I'm still here!

Sorry, it's been awhile since I have posted anything. Life here in Prague has been kind of a whirlwind the past week and a half. I finally started classes on Wednesday. I am teaching 16 different classes each week. Most of them are conversation lessons with "freshmen" and "sophomores." I also have 5 seminar classes with juniors and seniors which my students are taking to get ready for their final oral exams this year or next. So that's school in a nutshell, I am sure I will have many stories as the year goes on, so don't be afraid to ask.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a lot of classes...

Stay rested!

Anonymous said...

Keep sending info. as time permits...I would love to hear the updates.

Zach Barnes said...

wow, 16! so you're just about teaching everyone there, huh? good luck remembering their names :)

ps. when you all gonna come up and see benji?

Anonymous said...

wow! No slacking off for you! Not that you would be otherwise :)